As a newly single lady I thought I’d share some pics of my new home. It’s a one bedroom apartment in the lower half of an old house. And it’s perfect! There is heaps of room for all my stuff and I have oodles of space for sewing and craft. You will see there are three main rooms: sewing/dining, living/study, bedroom nook. I love it!
In recent times this blog has been a place to lay down goals that never get achieved. This stops now. I have the following projects planned:
- Having a go at making my own workout leggings. I picked up some great practice fabric for $4 at a Lifeline opshop. If it goes well I’m ordering Harry Potter fabric off Spoon Flower 😀
- Making new curtains to replace the threadbare ones that came with my house. They divide off the bedroom from the living room so it’s a big job.
- Making small curtains for kitchen because blinds don’t close properly and the street can see my dirty dishes.
- Making a new workout bag…because I can’t have too many of those!
- Trying out resin jewellery. If it goes well: Etsy store!
- When I can afford Annie Sloan paint: picking a colour scheme for my home and doing up a bunch of furniture