Last night I pieced together the outer bodice of my Vogue 1102. The inner bodice (lining) is next. Darts are easy enough when using the calico of the toile, you can press them in firmly and they just hold. Not so much with satin. And I had added extra darts *sigh*. There was lots of pinning and attempting to mark with a chalk (chalk did not come up well but it was the only option, I have an awesome erasable fabric pen but found it bled through this particular fabric and became difficult to erase). Eventually I just did the best I could and was very relieved the darts came out evenly. I had a headache at the time and it was getting increasingly stressful!
So here we are so far:
Getting there! 🙂